Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Find other weirdos in your area!!

Think your esoteric hobby is too obscure to warrant its own club? Think again! The internet has solved even this problem. Are you gay but love guns? Do like watching videos of people crying and eating at the same time? Do you wear meat on your head? Miss the Chicken? A whole e-society awaits your arrival.Publish Post

While there is no online society yet, the internet has yielded contact info for people around the world who share one of my more peculiar interests.

7 comments:

The Mediocre Gatsby said...

Thank you for sharing the crying-while-eating site with me. This is great!

Michelle 2021 said...

Shower breakfasts. A'ight!

eped said...

I know of a couple people who would make good candidates for that "look like Kenny Rodgers" site. and I know of one guy who doesn't qualify: Kenny Rogers. have you seen him lately?! I saw an ad on cable a few months ago for one of those tag-team burnouts' duet concerts with Kenny and Lionel Richie. Kenny wasn't himself; he looked allergic.

jo said...

Do they have anything for condiment sandwich eaters? I'm pretty sure there is more than one of us out there. Maybe I should start one. I mean, if the meat heads can do it, so can I, right?

eped has a point... I've seen him too. Sadness...

The Mediocre Gatsby said...

And David Lee Roth hardley looks like David Lee Roth anymore. What has happend to all of our heros?

Laverna said...

Plastic surgery. That and getting fat and/or old. Or developing atrocious senses of taste as pertaining to clothing and other appearances.

Greedy Kristian said...

Did you die? No blogging or swabbing for quite sometime. Hopefully you weren't thrown in jail for that ticket your tried to evade last month.