Friday, November 03, 2006

Just please do something.

First of all, please vote this Tuesday. I think things would automatically get better if everyone voted. I think you can still register through Saturday if you call your precinct.

http://elections.utah.gov/voterregistrationinformation.html

So once again I find myself actually caring about politics, even though I don't enjoy caring about politics. And once again I am too lazy and inarticulate to say everything I want to, but this guy isn't. Let me just add that I don't like voting for a party, but in voting issue by issue and candidate by candidate I often find myself more on one side than the other. Ok, thanks for listening. You can go back to myspace now.

P.S. Check out this candidate. (Vote for him, in fact).

P.P.S. This post is really similar to one I made almost exactly two years ago.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I totally agree. This guy is bonafide.

Creativity Escapes Me said...

Thank you!

Fruity McGaygay said...

No.

kel said...

i voted at the senior center in Ephraim where they were just starting to serve the old-timers their lunch. it was great.

Melanie said...

Too bad. More Hatch

T.R. said...

At least it will distract him from writing songs.

eped said...

barring more cocaine and heart* attacks, looks Dallas Austin and Orrin Hatch have each others back for the next 6 years.

*heart: (n) compassionate, caring, and other adjectives... (whatever)

incidentally, I have it on good authority that Orrin Hatch sucks at Nintendo too.