Tuesday, April 17, 2007

El Més mas Cruel

APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

-T.S. Eliot


Hey friends. Thanks for checking on this blog again even though its been so long. This has been the longest blogging hiatus in this blog's three-year history. I don't know what to tell you. I just stopped for a while. Some good things have happened recently, and so have some other things, and my absence may or may not have had to do with any of those things.

Its good to be back.

9 comments:

jeremy said...

nice to have you back, though I must say, blog-o-sphere is not what it used to be.

The Mediocre Gatsby said...

Nice to have you back, dear friend.

Nice to have you back.

Dear friend.

Michelle 2021 said...

I feel the same way. Blogging is a great way to release, but sometimes it's the tension and craziness that keeps me from falling apart. Thus a little break is nice and we appreciate each other more as bloggers after a brief respite.

I would love to hear what everyone has been up to. I got a new phone, new car, we're moving in a week and a half to Texas for the summer, I'm finishing the semester with great grades and excited to start a job at McKay Dee hospital surgical floor in August. There's me. Happy?

No really, what are you up to?

Creativity Escapes Me said...

Texas?

kel said...

Norm!

jo said...

hey.

The Mediocre Gatsby said...

Well, it was nice having you back even if it didn't last.

Laverna said...

Where are you? No classes to comment on foro the summer, I guess.

eped said...

cruel? your truancy is cruel! it's June.