Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Corrections

Wow, two glaring errors in previous posts of mine. Oddly, both have to do with time and the passage thereof. In reverse chronological order, they are:

1. I am not actually a Cancer (anymore) nor was I ever a Leo. I did the backward/forward thing wrong and it turns out I am a Gemini. So watch out, because Badass T.R. has got pushover T.R.'s back!

2. Swirly Patterns is not five years old, but is actually only four. I don't know how I decided that I had started this thing in 2003, but somehow I did.

Now before you criticize me too much, I just want to remind you about Badass T.R.

Also: how come you guys didn't catch my errors either?

Another one of the vampire costume. There's some green thing going on in this one. Glistening, maybe?

4 comments:

judy said...

this picture makes me B.A.G.

ask Lee what it means.

T.R. said...

Why does it make you Barf on A Girl?

becky said...

Bust A Gut!!!

Vicki with an "i" said...

Does that costume have a pocket for your wallet. If not, it's pretty impractical.